Sourcing Specialist- Direct Material
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
- Implementation of India Market category/sourcing strategies and initiatives for Direct Materials (Raw, Packaging, Contract Manufacturing), ensuring alignment, compliance with Procurement guidelines, as well as other internal/external process standards and delivery of required business performance.
- Execution of sourcing strategies/plans.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of market dynamics / relevant vendor base /regulatory requirements for Healthcare sector.
- Performing day-to-day operations to ensure efficient usage of resources and seamless supply ex India.
- Providing in-depth understanding of the latest trends in local Indian Pharma/suppliers/markets/GMP needs/changes in regulatory and update the team from time to time.
- Execution of market research and supplier pre-evaluation.
- Managing of Supplier performance according to defined KPIs (eg. OTIF/RFT).
- Managing of Contracts (follow up& tracking on commercial contract as well as quality agreements).
- Execution of projects by close coordination with Sub/category specialists/managers.
- Developing proposals for internal stakeholders related to sourcing projects as part of stakeholder management in alignment with category/subcategory managers.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationship with key operations stakeholder.
This is the place to search for jobs at Bayer India.
Join our team today!
Bayer Group in India
Thane (West) – 400 607
Tel: +91 22 2531 3377