Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) - S2P
To be a focal point of contact for Vendors, Regional Business & Finance Users, and Shared Services Team to ensure a smooth processing of Invoices, Performing Analytics, resolving issues and Ensure seamless maintenance of Vendor Accounts/Invoices & Payments
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand the entire end to end S2P process and ability to perform effective problem solving of AP issues for various processes & teams
- To ensure that the Vendor Aged / blocked Invoices are followed up with and cleared to ensure timely payments of Vendor Invoices
- To ensure invoice are sent back to suppliers with right reason and in a timely manner
- To demonstrate Problem Solving capabilities in resolving issues and providing Solutions for AP processes
- Reconcile and release of GR/IR accurately as required
- Liaise with Business or FO Team for any Concerns regards to AP processes
- To share feedback with Shared Services Team and report issues proactively
- Sharing process improvement ideas through appropriate forums and support team in completing the value-added projects.
- To ensure all reporting activities such as Dashboards, Aged Reports are shared with Finance Team
- Documentations to be reviewed & updated on regular basis
- Coordinate with Auditors to share any required samples and clarify queries
- To meet and ensure to report out the ICS control files on monthly basis
- No audit observation on the processes by ensuring to document all processes which are followed
- Review Compliance with respect to Internal/external Controls
- Develop a Control Framework & Track activities
- Ensure there are no SOD conflicts between roles in the process
- Providing data for all reporting requirements (e.g.: Metrics, dashboards, customer visits etc.)
- Adhoc reporting required by Team leader/Customer
WHO YOU ARE:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Accounting with specialization in finance or any other accounting degree
- 5-6 years of experience in Accounts Payables Process, Reporting, Accounting etc.
- Should have managed external customers/vendors/stakeholders as a part of the role
- Should have Transition Experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Effective verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, self-driven & result Oriented
- Person should be high on energy & high standards
- Good communication skills, ability to influence remote stakeholders
- Logical reasoning, ability to take decisions on process matters and navigate
- Independent worker who can plan & work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Good Problem-Solving Skills and should be able to provide solutions
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to develop good relations with team members/stakeholders & Demonstrate Customer Centricity
- ERP – Ability to explore the advanced usage of the ERP and to help the beginners in basic navigation. Generate reports and retrieve data from SAP and related systems.
- Problem solving - Ability to identify the root cause of the day to day process challenges and take remediation action with minimal support. Ability to suggest corrective action
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 423270
Functional Area: Finance & Tax