Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Subject Matter Expert - MDM
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure that the team exceeds the TAT and Accuracy on the assigned volumes with proper production planning
- To develop a strong control mechanism of MDM processes by conducting regular Process Reviews and take complete ownership of the processes, identify gaps and help the team to fix it proactively
- Be part of Customer engagement through regular catch ups and ensure team and self-respond to all queries within 24 hours
- Ensure no audit observations on the processes by ensuring to document all process followed and implement & Review of Control Framework
- To develop strong training plan for new joiners & cross trainings and backups creation plan
- Sharing Process improvement ideas through PRISM, other forums etc and support team in completing the value-added projects
- To ensure all reporting's are done on time and reviewed like Metrics, Productivity, etc
WHO YOU ARE:
- B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree
- Minimum 2 - 5 years' experience in MDM, AR / AP or any other Finance function with hands on SAP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, Proficient in Excel, good communication analytical skills, Self-driven and Result oriented
- Independent individual who is able to plan work efficiently to meet tight timelines
- Ability to develop good relations with team members/stakeholders & Demonstrate Customer Centricity
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 323225
Functional Area: Finance & Tax