At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Specialist- Business Application Support
Specialist works as part of a large global CFA team, on single or multiple Business Applications tools and/or processes.
Role supports with different tools to address issues user faces on a day to day basis thru resolution and if required by coordinating with other teams.
The position focusses on the following areas:
1. A level support – handling of users incidents, providing support, consultancy and troubleshooting.
2. Implementation of new developments and improvements related to the tool by taking support and guidance.
3. Support expert on projects related to the tools implementation or upgrade.
Our team is located in 7 Shared Service Centers: Manila, Gdansk, San Jose, Dalian, Barcelona, Bangalore and Leverkusen. Role needs to work in close collaboration with processes and centers across.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support services for applications and tools, in line with established SLA’s, safeguarding operational stability.
2. Identify improvements to provide long-term solutions in line with quality assurance measures.
3. Ensure processes and tools are correctly documented
4. Manage customer expectations and deliverables, respecting Service Level Agreements.
5. Effectively communicate and collaborate with other Support levels, in an international and multi-cultural environment.
6. Evaluate and escalate risks whilst finding appropriate mitigation measures.
7. Ensure regular communication with other Support levels or impacted stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree - Information Technology / B.Com / Computer Science
- Technical support on applications – Handling of users incidents, providing support, consultancy and troubleshooting OR Experience in S2P or O2C
- Overall 3+ years’ of experience in SSC or Technical resolution (If tech support preferred)
- Prior experience in end to end Business Processes or relevant environment as Team member of a medium sized project
- Experience in S2P or O2C
- Experience in managing some tools (as example YD, SSF, SAP, Sharepoint, etc)
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills, self-driven & result Oriented
- Should have innovation mindset
- Good communication skills, ability to influence stakeholders – Plan and Aligns
- Logical reasoning, ability to take decisions on process and control related areas
- Ability to develop good relations with team members/stakeholders & Demonstrate Customer Centricity
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited email from email addresses not ending with domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Karnataka : Bangalore|