At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Rapid Deployment Consultant
Improve the overall global Procurement performance by contributing to and supporting of global Procurement projects and support the overall global Procurement organisation with Procurement specific expertise. Support the overall change process of the new global procurement organisation.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to projects or larger programs within the procurement community on global level and across the divisions and service departments through analysis;
- Contributes to project scope, team management, deliverables and delivery within time and budget constrains;
- Contributes to global implementation of Procurement Excellence initiative projects and support roll out of Procurement governance initiatives;
- Proactively identify areas with room for improvement and develop concrete project proposals how to address these;
- Engage in the overall Procurement Community
- Provide interim support in countries or on global functional level through short term assignments
WHO YOU ARE:
- Master or equivalent degree in science, engineering or business management;
- Overall 5-7 years of relevant experience; Ideally experience in management consulting and/or corporate experience in project related environment;
- Solid background and expertise in Procurement and Procurement processes and methodologies;
- Stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong collaboration and communication competencies
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to drive implementation;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and international as required
- High proficiency level in English
- Candidate should be willing to support global teams working across different time zones
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited email from email addresses not ending with domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”. For checking the authenticity of such emails or advertisement you may approach us at HROP_INDIA@BAYER.COM.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Maharashtra : Thane|