Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Rapid Deployment Consultant
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to projects or larger programs within the procurement community on global level and across the divisions and service departments through analysis;
- Contributes to project scope, team management, deliverables and delivery within time and budget constrains;
- Contributes to global implementation of Procurement Excellence initiative projects and support roll out of Procurement governance initiatives;
- Proactively identify areas with room for improvement and develop concrete project proposals how to address these;
- Engage in the overall Procurement Community
- Provide interim support in countries or on global functional level through short term assignments
WHO YOU ARE:
- Master or equivalent degree in science, engineering or business management;
- Overall 5-7 years of relevant experience; Ideally experience in management consulting and/or corporate experience in project related environment;
- Solid background and expertise in Procurement and Procurement processes and methodologies;
- Stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong collaboration and communication competencies
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to drive implementation;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and international as required
- High proficiency level in English
- Candidate should be willing to support global teams working across different time zones
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 364121
Functional Area: Procurement