At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Product Engineer GFI
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Product Platform Leads, Product Architects to refine user stories and acceptance criteria for Digital Products Business for SAP Reporting(via BI/BW) for HR and Group Finance functions
- Strong knowledge in SAP Finance and Project Management. SAP BI/BW, SAP Lumira and SAP Analysis for Office
- Good reporting knowledge in Finance and HR domain based on ERP solutions
- Conduct research and formulate solution design, prototyping and other exploration activities to build efficient product increments for Digital Products
- Participate in Product increment planning for Enabling Functions to create iteration goals to ensure continuous delivery pipeline
- Ensure implementation of user stories, features using agile methodologies to fulfil acceptance criteria and user feedback
- Deliver successful MVPs and sprints jointly with external and internal development team in the solution development lifecycle
- Leverage continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment via automated tools, functionalities, and frameworks
- Establishes communities of practices across multi-platform product lines to improve processes, tools, procedures, and practices
- Foster a culture to enable technical best practice knowledge sharing across cross functional DevOps teams
- Responsible for validating tests to ensure security, performance, reliability, and availability of solution
- Encourage the use of continuous integration (CI), tools and automation to drive efficient builds and tests run in successive iterations thereby improving the architecture and quality of the product
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Expert level knowledge of information technology and/or infrastructure
- Have 5-6 years’ experience in SAP BI/BW, SAP LUMIRA and SAP Analysis for office
- Data extraction from SAP R/3 using LO cockpit and Generic Extractors
- Designed queries in BEx Query Designer and created workbooks in the BEx Analyzer
- Experience in building ADSOs, Composite providers, open ODS views
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout of Product Increments
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
- Adept with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban etc.
- Inter-cultural understanding and experience
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge on project Management
- Executes his/her responsibilities with knowledge, accuracy, persistence, resilience and creativity seeking to work both independently and collaboratively
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited email from email addresses not ending with domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”. For checking the authenticity of such emails or advertisement you may approach us at HROP_INDIA@BAYER.COM.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Maharashtra : Thane|