Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Marketing Manager - Xarelto
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the strategic marketing function for upcoming launches in Cardiology for Bayer India
- Plan and implement long range operating plans for portfolio as per organization objectives
- Gather customer and market insights to make informed decisions and Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful launch strategies
- Develop and execute Brand launch strategic plans for across different channels and segments
- Collaborate with Regional, Global and Local cross functional teams for alignment as per brand objectives
- Provide guidance and collaborate with sales team members for successful execution of strategic roadmap
- Lead end to end execution of marketing programs and go-to-market strategies, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel Strategy and campaigns across segments, ensuring the alignment of positioning, communications and messaging across all channels including digital and non-digital
- Prepare for new launch in India by driving launch excellence and building thought leader framework adoption in market
WHO YOU ARE:
- B Pharm / Bachelor’s Degree in Science with MBA from a reputed institute
- Minimum 6-8 years of Healthcare Marketing experience with at least 4-5 years of independently leading a brand portfolio
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools and Integrated Multi Channel Marketing approach
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- High on interpersonal, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Indian pharma market, health care environment, customers, regulatory framework, New product launch trends, Sales force Excellence, Digital outreach models
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 532283
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting