Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
The Medical Representative has the responsibility:
- to promote Bayer products to healthcare professionals and other relevant target groups to meet/exceed sales targets for assigned product(s) within the allocated territory
- to execute Customer Engagement Excellence – focusing on executing in-clinic promotion leveraging Patient Focused Interactions (PFI) and implement off-clinic promotional activities assigned to specific target Customers and thereby improve Customer relationship
- to adhere to local regulations, industry, and company policies and code of conduct
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve sales, volume, growth, market share and listing targets for assigned brands
- Plan, orchestrate and execute HCP engagements, aligned with MCCP by tailored Patient Focused Interactions using right content based on HCP needs & priorities
- Report customer engagement activities in Veeva CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experiences
- Monitor and communicate competition activity to Managers (FLSM, Management) to reflect market dynamics and potential counteracts
- Organize / Set-up regular scientific updates (e.g. CME, Scientific meetings) for HCP groups in alignment with defined marketing strategies
- Self-develop on latest medical/clinical knowledge, brand strategy and tactics, competitive landscape and standard platforms in order to challenge the status quo
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies and tactics and identify potential new sources of business
- Comply with local regulations, industry, and company policies and code of conduct
- Distribution Management: Collection of SSRs; Collating Primary vs Secondary sales; Collection of Orders from distributors; Adhering to the sales Credit Policy; Ensuring Phased distribution of orders such that he completes 40% targets by 15th of every month
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Any advanced qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills
- IT literacy (basic knowledge and skills to utilize computers/tablets and related technology efficiently)
- Excellent command (both oral and written) of local native language
- English language skills are a plus
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in field
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 399904
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales