Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manager - HR Operations
Work with business heads and hiring managers to recruit and hire as per business demands in across various business functions across verticals (e.g. Supply Chain, R&D, Field Solutions, etc.)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
• Being responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions across functions.
• Evaluating skill level; managing offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
• Ensuring hiring team readiness during the interview process and making sure that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
• Innovating on building talent pipelines and recruiting through various channels including social media recruiting
• Working internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
• Developing client management and negotiation expertise.
• Sourcing candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
• An understanding of compensation and benefits.
• Building quality relationships with internal clients and external recruitment resources and agencies.
• Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
• Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
• Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices
WHO YOU ARE:
• Graduate degree in science (preferable)
• A full-time management degree in Human Resources (required)
• 7+ years of Recruiting and People Operations experience working internally at top tier manufacturing and/or life science companies and experience of min.2+years in HR Business Partnering role (required)
• Hands-on exposure to ATS and new age ERP, recruiting and onboarding technologies (required)
• Service orientation to managers
• Proven experience delivering great results during a hiring ramp
• Networking - Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
• Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
• Should be keen to build a career in human resources across various roles
Note: This is a fixed term position on rolls of Bayer for a period of 12months
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 253542
Functional Area: Human Resources