Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
To ensure availability of plant equipment by implementing preventive maintenance activities, predictive maintenance activities and to support in improvement projects and ensuring all right documentations.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and deployment of resources in the plant to meet maintenance targets
- Ensuring the safety of equipment and people by following PTW and other safety guidelines
- Identification of focus areas in close discussion with plant manager and making plans to achieve them
- Independent assessment of the issues and improvement areas and ensuring quality of whatever we do
- Implement reliability related activities to consistently and effectively maintain the plant performance
- Follow preventive and predictive maintenance schedules including the legal and statutory compliance requirements
- Identify gaps in technical Skills in maintenance and develop modules for the same.
- Ensure good spares management and maintain the common facilities for storage. Complying to the requirements of ERP and maintaining requisite justifications for orders made in SAP
- Follow Technical Good Practices, maintenance procedures, workflows, processes, tools and KPIs
- Work closely with plant improvement teams to provide technical, manpower and material support for all plant activities
- Follow the system of root cause analysis for all incidents of equipment breakdowns and generate corrective and preventive actions
- Ensure cost focus while dealing with maintenance and improvement jobs
- Certifying the measurement sheets by the contractors
WHO YOU ARE:
- Graduate: BE Mechanical
- 5-10 years of experience in chemical plant maintenance with project experience preferably for at least 2 years
- Good Knowledge of maintenance, improvement projects, Safety, ERP, Project management, Vendor coordination and Manpower handling etc.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 279204
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology