Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
LPC Bus.Partn-Cons Health,Pharma & CLMS
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with business on new commercial initiatives and business models and support with drafting & vetting of commercial agreements such as service agreements, manufacturing agreements, in-licensing /out-licensing agreements etc.
- Collaborate effectively with business teams on engagement activities such as speaker programs, expert forum meetings, advisory board meetings, etc., and provide advisory support while ensuring alignment and implementation of applicable local industry codes.
- Advise business on regulatory and legal matters, product promotional activities including communications material, labels, visual aids, medical slide deck, etc., as per the regulatory requirements of the industry.
- Establish and enforce local process operations, policies, procedures, and organizational setup in alignment with local and global policies and vet framework.
- Support business with legal advice in form of memos and opinion.
- Contract management operations including process accountability for Bayer group India. Involves using an online tool, monitoring KPIs for efficient and effective Contract management operations to deliver agreed service levels. Provide training from time to time on usage of the tool.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pharmaceutical and / or FMCG industry with minimum 6-7 years’ experience
- Hands on knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to Pharmaceutical and Consumer healthcare industry (Drugs & Cosmetics Act, price control, patents, clinical trials etc.)
- Knowledge of licensing issues, litigation
- Negotiation of contracts /agreements with domestic and cross border parties
- Exposure to international regulations in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 259250
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services