At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Financial Planning & Analysis South Asia(Discovery Business)
- Support the value creation of South Asia and act as the representative of Finance in the Leadership Team, ensuring reliability and predictability of key financials.
- Provide to the management relevant analysis, evaluations and recommendations to steer the financial performance, leading the regional planning processes to translate strategy into objective settings.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Lead financial processes in the country cluster (e.g. Budget, Forecast, Estimates, Legal Entity planning). Ensure alignment with expected deliverables and comprehensive and transparent analysis.
- Lead a reliable financial steering (target setting, resource allocation, deviation analysis, mitigation plans). Ensure key risks & opportunities are highlighted to management.
- Ensure financial performance according to targets. Challenge the alignment of business decisions with strategy.
- Understand cost drivers and act as an advocate for cost control
- Ensure correctness and reliability of financial data in the system, in line with group policies, liaise with relevant partners for correction (Group Finance, third party providers)
- Provide analysis to FP&A APAC and business teams
- Responsible for credit management activities in India. Perform credit risk assessment. Recommend credit solutions.
- Provide input to Group Finance, Tax and Treasury to support cash forecast, legal entity projections and reports, etc.
- Support the roll out of Risk Management programs in the country
- Drive locally efficiency projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide support to regional Finance activities
Key working relations
- Head of South Asia
- Regional and Global Finance communities (FP&A, B2C, Group Finance)
- Commercial and Functional teams (Supply Chain, HR, IT)
- External service providers (Accenture, EY)
Qualifications & competencies
- Tertiary education (Bachelor or Master degree) in finance or business-related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in Finance
- Fluent in English
- Strong finance (budgeting, forecasting, target setting and management reporting) and international accounting standards knowledge
- Strong analysis and communication skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proven experience in working in a multi-cultural, cross functional organization. Business partnering skills.
- Affinity to systems (Power BI, MS Dynamics365) and digital
You are applying for a position in Bayer’s Environmental Science business. Bayer intends to divest this business to Cinven in 2022.
Cinven is an international investment firm focused on building world-class global companies & will enable ES to advance towards our vision of healthy environments for everyone, everywhere.
With joining Environmental Science, you will be joining a global industry leader in its markets, with the opportunity to be part of forming a new company in an agile, entrepreneurial and passionate team.
We encourage you to discover more about our activities by watching the ES Dare to Explore video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugzJ5LIhG5o)
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Maharashtra : Mumbai|