Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
This position will function as a team member in the high throughput Seed Quality Testing Laboratory supporting the Product Supply Organization and key customers/colleagues in cross functional areas. Strive to achieve quality strategies.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of Genetic purity using protocols defined by global/ regional platform functions and handle GP, AP and other molecular assays
- Ensure timely recording of data in LIMS independently
- Ensure compliance with HSE, BioSafety, QMS and Stewardship standards
- Ensure timely execution of results as per SLA to meet the agreed TAT
- Responsible for Validation of new technology and Implementation
- Planning and procurement of lab supplies
- Responsible for implementation of Lab Vantage genetic as per timelines in coordination with global platform
- Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practice
- Part of One PSS in seed testing & process improvement
- Ability to learn and apply scientific methods and non-routine techniques for analysis as directed by protocols and work instructions to deliver quality results
- Exhibit quality culture in all lab operations
WHO YOU ARE:
- Master’s degree in Agri Biotech/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ related field with 3+ years’ experience. PhD degree in related field is an added advantage
- Self-organization, planning, reporting and communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office, Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)/ related experience, lab data analysis, SAP
- Able to work under time pressure, sense of urgency and accuracy
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 257986
Functional Area: Information Technology