Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Communications Business Partner CS - SA
- The Communications Business Partner CropScience (CS) advises the CS business organization in all strategic and conceptual aspects of communications in South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka)
- He/she acts as a strategic Communications expert and as the single key interface to the CS business organization
- He/she is responsible for an integrated, holistic topic management and drives associated CS communication activities with regards to all relevant target groups
- He/she is responsible for communications for the listed legal entity, Bayer CropScience Limited
- He/she is the subject matter expert and spokesperson and is responsible for issue and crisis communication across all CS locations and sites in close collaboration with the Communications Business
- Partner - Corporate
- He/she is responsible for driving the smallholder farming communication strategy and contributing to Crop Science sustainability strategy communications
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides comprehensive advice to CS business organization on all aspects of communications and assists in setting strategic direction.
- Develops local communication strategies and concepts (including those for smallholder farming projects and sustainability-related initiatives) based on Bayer’s local and national business requirements
- and global communication strategy.
- Manages topics holistically and develops integrated communication plans, content and activities for all relevant target groups and channels.
- Translates CS business topics into messages relevant to target audiences.
- Acts as a spokesperson to media on topics related to CS business organization.
- Manages issues & crisis in coordination with Communications Business Partner – Corporate
- Develops communications for BCSL, including quarterly financial results press releases and content support to LPC for the Annual Report
- Coordinates relevant message development with the Public Affairs & Sustainability team to ensure consistent messaging to external stakeholders.
- Facilitates thought leadership to manage overall reputation of the business.
- Provides timely and insightful support to CS Leadership and reports to track the progress made against communications and relevant business goals.
- Work with the corporate team on providing content for social/digital media and one Bayer asset creation and story telling
- Interact with trade media, sectoral media and industry specific media.
- Provide content for corporate stories and all external positioning for award entries , global CS campaigns and interact with sectoral thought leaders in the Agri space
WHO YOU ARE:
- A university degree, minimum B.A. preferably masters or equivalent
- English language fluency in spoken and written in addition to fluency in local language(s) is a must
- Minimum of 10 years of related professional experience in positions of responsibility in major corporations with an international scope
- Degree in Communications or related field highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in relationship building with relevant external and internal stakeholder groups
- Expertise in translating business goals into impactful strategies and their implementation
- A comprehensive understanding of traditional/digital media and significant experience determining the appropriate media mix
- Ability to drive a team
- High level of agility and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Successfully embraces and drives change
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 445109
Functional Area: Communications & Public Affairs