Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
This position will be responsible for developing, planning, implementing/executing and tracking all the key brand plans for the category/brand assigned so as to meet the defined business objectives of sales, profit, market share and category/brand penetration
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities of this role, Category Manager, CH Marketing as the owner of the category/brand assigned are to:
• Develop holistic brand plans to strengthen the brand’s strength in the minds of the consumers through advertising, media, digital, influencer marketing and other marketing vehicles.
• Develop short-term and long-term business and marketing plans for the assigned brand(s) built on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives of topline, bottomline, market share, category/brand penetration.
• Develop, Implement and Execute the plans to re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category to meet the overall business objectives; Monitor and track the progress of these plans/projects
• Track and Analyze the business performance in terms of KPIs of volume, profitability, market share, penetration, including financial, competitive and research analysis and recommend plans to strengthen/ improve the performance
• Lead the planning, monitoring, execution and evaluation of advertising media, digital, promotions, price, packaging, in-store, direct-to-consumer trial generation and PR programs
• Lead and develop annual marketing plan to deliver defined business strategies supporting sales of associated brandsUtilize, track and plan the Promotion and Advertising budgets based on strategic priorities
• Work in close collaboration with sales, finance, medical affairs, regulatory, manufacturing and distribution functions to sense and be in touch with business conditions and trends on the ground so as to be able to respond with agility at all times
WHO YOU ARE:
• Masters in Business Administration with at least 5-7 years of brand marketing experience
• Experience in CPG (FMCG), Consumer Health, & or consulting is a plus
• Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, collaboration skills
• Strong English communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) is a must
• Proactive and collaborative while able to provide independent, objective viewpoint based on data, business experience
• Creative in developing solutions and applying new techniques with an entrepreneurial mentality
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 395821
Functional Area: Marketing