Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Business Technology Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate with internal business , technology teams & vendors (partners) to implement and maintain the systems / solutions for Bayer Data Science & Analytics SBU
• Understand the business process, analyze & identify fit for purpose business technology solutions for Bayer Data Science & Analytics SBU
• Partner with business to understand the bottlenecks in the current system / process landscape and define the target operating model (state)
• Monitor & Prioritize the requirements during application lifecycle to ensure value addition to business process at any given point of time
• Conduct impact analysis with respect to internal and third-party solutions during releases
• Coordinate, Conduct and Manage System Testing / UAT along with the Vendor and Business during the application testing and roll out phase
• Author application lifecycle management documentation such as User Requirement Specifications, Process Flows, System Specifications, Requirement Trace Matrix, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, etc.
• Participate in/manage projects as requested for assigned DS&A functions
• Coordinate with Business, Engineering and other members of Business Technology Group to come up with innovation, process improvements within the DS&A system and process landscape
WHO YOU ARE:
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Life Sciences (not mandatory), Computer Science
• 3-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Manager preferably in the life sciences industry (not mandatory), with rich experience in handling / managing projects in individual contributor role right from project ideation to closure
• Exposure to tools like MS Visio, MS Project, JIRA is preferred
• Exposure to ETL technologies and Reporting tools like Tableau, Spotfire, is preferred
• Good Knowledge of SDLC and Change Management is preferred
• Knowledge on computerized systems with data collection software (database).
• Great skills writing general documentation in English and using MS Office applications.
• Great communication skill with all levels of the organization.
• Experience in project management tasks and managing multiple integrations and toolkits as assigned is desired
• Experience in executing projects using different methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile etc.)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 289641
Functional Area: Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics