At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Master Data Management (MDM) Lead is responsible for maintaining the MDM function for various masters. Drive compliance by supporting operations in creation of all master data related to Vendors, Customers & Employees across L-Mon and L-Bayer organizations. Also responsible for monitoring and analyzing Data master relationship data within the organization to support financial transaction posting and reporting.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure all creations of master data are posted within the agreed SLA levels
- Responsible for the Integrity and accuracy of Supply chain and Data master data by ensuring cleansing and Normalization of the Data
- Responsible for developing standards, guidelines, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring master data issues.
- To ensure that Team Productivity & Accuracy Trackers are maintained, reviewed and appropriate actions are taken to generate efficiencies
- To address the queries received from the external vendors/business contacts within the agreed SLA with appropriate responses
- To take measures for improving the accuracy standards of the team by performing a CAPA, Root Cause analysis checks
- To create sufficient backups within the team to ensure continuity
- Lead the transitions and assist the team and keep check on the action items, update the management accordingly on the issues and improvements.
- Liaise with the internal teams- S2P, O2C, R2R & Treasury and customers for any accounting queries
- Responsible for Customer Management through timely resolution of queries, issues and enhancing customer experience
- Presenting Metrics to the Customers and address the concerns
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Need to focus on “Developing People & Teams” by ensuring on-the-job-experiences, quality development goals provided, meaningful career conversations and timely coaching and feedback for all the team members along with performance review and appraisals
- B.Com/MBA Finance or any Accounting Degree
- Overall experience of 8+ years experience in S2P/GS/O2C/R2R
- People Management Experience of 4+
- Onsite Transition Experience is an added advantage
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited email from email addresses not ending with domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Karnataka : Bangalore|