At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Area Business Manager (Diabetes Care)
The First Line Manager has the responsibility:
- to directly supervise, build, coach and lead a team of Medical Representatives within the assigned FLSM territory
- to develop a District Plan to meet/exceed sales, volume and growth targets of assigned Bayer products for the entire FLSM territory including each individual direct report and channels
- to drive the team to execute Customer Engagement Excellence – focusing on executing in-clinic promotion leveraging Patient Focused Interactions (PFI) and implement off-clinic promotional activities and thereby improve Customer relationship
- to ensure that all Bayer Compliance requirements are fully understood, adhered to, monitored and respected within the team
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and lead a team of medical representatives to achieve sales, volume, growth, market share and listing targets for the assigned territory
- Lead and coach team to develop customer / product / therapy knowledge to implement the District business plan to achieve growth objectives in each territory
- Guide team to execute right frequency of multi-channel interactions for each customer, backed by rigorous action planning both pre and post interaction
- Drive customer activity reporting in Veeva CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experience
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders in the territory to develop solutions that benefit patients, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Bayer
- Encourage team to collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies, tactics and identify potential new sources of business
- Create a positive culture of high performance through right hiring, talent identification / development / retention and performance management principles
- Ensure that all Bayer Compliance requirements are fully understood, adhered to, monitored, and respected within the team
- Driving Distribution Management through guiding and coaching Business Officers (MR): Collection of SSRs; Collating Primary vs Secondary sales; Collection of Orders from distributors; Adhering to the sales Credit Policy; Ensuring Phased distribution of orders such that he completes 40% targets by 15th of every month
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Any advanced qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record
- At least 2 years’ experience of leading a team of medical representatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, set direction and deliver results
- IT literacy (basic knowledge and skills to utilize computers/tablets and related technology efficiently) Excellent command (both oral and written) of local native language
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in field
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited email from email addresses not ending with domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
|Location:||India : Maharashtra : Pune|