Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
WHAT YOU DO:
ITO HR Global Centre is the business and enabling partner for the HR organization aiding them in reaching their business goals, by providing innovative and efficient IT solutions along with effective support for application services, ensuring proficient and professional operations along the HR supply chain.
- Consults business functions in scoping projects, defining a problem statement and developing IT requirements from business requirements
- Determines operational feasibility of software solutions by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements analysis and solution configuration
- Develops software solutions and improves operations by conducting system analysis and by studying information needs, confers with users, studies systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigates problem areas and recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams charts and functional specifications
- Plan, lead and manage (agile) projects in line with Bayer's regulations and best practices, especially in the area of medium sized HR-IT projects
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders through active stakeholder management
- Promote (agile) project management standards and best practices for HR-IT
- Understand and advocate the principles of information technology strategies and analyze relevant applications regarding architectural fit
- Manage and coordinate the integration of HR-IT solutions, aligning heterogeneous application characteristics with architecture vision and architecture principles
- Drive and ensure continuous improvement activities e.g. with LEAN methodology
- Increase efficiency of service provision by permanently evaluating new demands and opportunities and by ensuring consistent end-to-end processes in a hybrid application landscape
- Ensure best-in-class HR-IT processes by providing new or extended technologies within the scope of product development or enhancements
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in information systems or a comparable qualification with relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in managing on premise HR-IT systems (e.g. SAP HCM) or cloud based systems (e.g. SuccessFactors)
- Basic knowledge of data platforms and data flows, application / system / enterprise architecture and related principles, especially in hybrid landscapes
- Good understanding of the HR business and related processes is preferred
- Certification in Program /Project/Process Management desirable e.g. PMI ®, Six sigma
- Ability to plan, align and push for results, thereby managing complex environments
- Strategic mindset and courage for to actively drive future-oriented developments under ambiguous circumstances and with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural environment as a team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, Please click here to apply.
This is the place to search for jobs at Bayer India.
Join our team today!
Bayer Group in India
Thane (West) – 400 607
Tel: +91 22 2531 3377