Medical Science Liasion
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Medical Science Liasion
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information:
The MSL plans, prepares and engages with TLs as an information scientist and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats.
MSLs provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations).
- Interactions with Medical Societies and Advisory Boards:
The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHP products and organizes / supports / participates in advisory boards.
Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions: The MSL attends congresses and conventions, interacts with TLs, establishes new contacts and gathers competitive intelligence.
Coordination of Scientific Education Activities:
The MSL plans and organizes scientific training and education events / sessions with TLs within their specific therapeutic area or product.
WHO YOU ARE
- Qualification in natural sciences, or Medical background (MD/ MBBS/BAMS/ BDS/ MDS)
- Basic knowledge of the concerned therapy area (oncology, Ophthalmology) and related molecules
- Understanding of clinical trials, their design, and rationale
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and to build productive work relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, Please click here to apply.
This is the place to search for jobs at Bayer India.
Join our team today!
Bayer Group in India
Thane (West) – 400 607
Tel: +91 22 2531 3377