Statistical Programming & Analysis Group Lead
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership and functional management of a subgroup of statistical programmers/analysts
- Accountable for performance management, including annual performance planning, development dialogs discussions, on-going progress review and continuous feedback and performance evaluation
- Oversee planning, management and implementation of clinical development strategy according to the agreed Clinical Development Plan (CDP) within the established timelines, budget and quality required for multiple global compounds as assigned
- Responsible for the personnel development with regard to required leadership skills and functional/cross-functional best-practices, statistical and TA expertise, and motivation of competent staff
- Establish a strong working interface with all Statistics and Statistical programming sub-functions. Ensure consistent and transparent end-to-end process with line management in other regional sites.
- Translate strategies and plans into actions in order to accomplish objectives and goals of global statistical programming leadership team.
- Ensure operational plans for function are aligned within allocated budget.
- Ensure high quality global submission deliverables including statistical reports, analysis datasets, documentation, programs and health authority responses.
- Create and maintain project plans including timelines, resource planning, and risk assessments for planned and exploratory requests
WHO YOU ARE:
Education and Experience:
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural or Environmental Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth)
- Minimum work experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry: BS with ten plus years of relevant experience; or MS with eight plus years of relevant experience
- Three plus years of experience in leading/managing a Statistical Programming or Statistics related function in a global organization.
- Drug development, health authority submissions, and CDISC knowledge required.
Communication & Presentation Skills:
- fluency in English required
- demonstrated ability to address and resolve conflicts
- proven collaboration skills
- excellent written/verbal communication
- represent Bayer at external conferences
- support training/ development of new programming applications as required
Leadership & Business Skills:
- proven experience leading teams with the ability to mentor, coach, and train
- demonstrated ability in budget management for department
- proven ability in project management of timelines, resources, and activities within a study and/or project
- established track record of engaging cross functional team members
- management of escalation process when appropriate
- ability to translate strategy into tactical activities
- in-depth knowledge of statistical programming language(s) i.e., SAS, R, SPSS, etc. required
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodology used to analyze, interpret, and deep understanding of data, i.e., the use of confidence intervals, hazard ratios, and p-values etc.
- possess ability to understand intricacies of various study designs and comprehend analysis plans which may describe methodology to be programmed
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please click here
This is the place to search for jobs at Bayer India.
Join our team today!
Bayer Group in India
Thane (West) – 400 607
Tel: +91 22 2531 3377